- Schedule: Cool down weeks on the Friday
- Attendees: Everyone
- Agendas: Planning
Priorise and select projects for the next three week project cycle. Assign owners, and clear out rejected projects.
- Over to course of the cool down week projects will be proposed and fleshed out according to the planning process.
- Score and prioritise each project on expected return on investment in hitting our OKRs
- Select the highest return on investment projects that we can achieve during the next cycle
- Assign an owner to each project
- Reject all other projects so they don't build up and make it harder to plan the next cycle. The best ideas will return and be chosen in future