Ad hoc meetings are one-off, unplanned gatherings that focus on a specific topic or discussion.
It's important to run these with a goal, keep them short, keep notes, and assign Action Items during the meeting to get the most out of them.
- Create the meeting in Notion using the
Ad hoctemplate and a descriptive title
- Confirm agenda and how long to spend on the meeting - keep it short!
- Take notes so others can see the decisions taken
- Create Action Items during the meeting
- Assign owners
- Set the Meeting Type so it can be followed up at the appropriate time